-
November 2nd, 2005, 08:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I had most of my dolls and their accessories in our guest room. It used to be a bear room before I started collecting AG. Well the bear room has become the doll room. My 9 year old granddaughter hates dolls. She loves horses. She was sad that she didn't have the bear room to sleep in anymore. She is coming to stay with us this weekend so I moved all the doll things to the living room (no one goes in there). I put all the bears back in the guest room. We have a two story house and I have 13 dolls and their furniture. I'm exhausted.
I had gotten the mini illuma room stable and paddock on Ebay so I put that in the guest room. I think she will be excited to have horses in there.
What grandmothers won't do for their grandchildren!!!!!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks